How to know if you need braces?
The signs that an adult needs braces can vary according to age and overall dental health.
Adult braces are becoming increasingly common, and outcomes from adult braces are mostly positive.
Symptoms that can indicate you need braces include:
- teeth that are visibly crooked or crowded
- difficulty flossing between and brushing around crooked teeth
- frequently biting your tongue or cutting your tongue on your teeth
- teeth that don’t close over each other properly when your mouth is at rest
- difficulty pronouncing certain sounds due to your tongue’s position under your teeth
- jaws that click or make noises when you chew or first wake up
- stress or fatigue on your jawline after chewing food
Book a consultation today and we will give you advice on what treatment will work best for you.
👉Call 07716 639444
👉 or click here to contact us!